Stakeholders Engagement and Contacts
Meaning to the Group
- Competitive and talented employees are key to the Group's business progress.
Communication channels and frequency
- We communicate non-periodically with our employees through channels including employee hotlines, seminars, mailboxes, satisfaction surveys, and counseling
Issues of concern
- Talent attraction and retention
- Occupational health and safety
- Hazardous substances management
- Employee rights and diverse equality
Responses and results
- We employ those with mental and physical disabilities and expend our best efforts to help disadvantaged groups. We have also established an employee emergency fund, employee mutual assistance fund, and employee condolence fund to help employees in need. Apart from general communication channels, The Group has established an accessible communication system. We have established a 24-hour helpline that allows our employees to express their opinions and provide suggestions, and we have also set up a counseling center and employee care center to provide mental support and promote healthy growth for our employees.
Taiwan: Richard Hsu Associate manager
China: Jia-De Hu Associate manager