Employee Welfare Initiatives
Founded in July 1985, the Welfare Committee is composed of 15 members. The committee members are re-elected every three years, and there are dedicated members appointed to deal with the routine administrative works of the Committee.
Meanwhile, the company has set up the Health Department, which has developed a series of welfare measures to employees and their families in terms of health improvement and health care.
At present, the welfare offerings by the Welfare Committee are as follows:
- Establishing of Employee Restaurants, and Food Safety Testing Centers.
- Birthday gift (cash or other present);
- Lucky draw at Year End Fun Fair;
- Support employees’ community activities, recreation and entertainment(such as providing employee gym and massage services);
- Health promotion activities (such as lectures, yoga courses, weight loss programs);
- Health and medical consultation;
- Employee birth allowance, child allowance, and provide traffic subsidy, nutrition subsidy, and healthcare for pregnant employees;
- Employee wedding gift and funeral condolence payments;
- Training allowance;
- Group insurance.